Please rest assured that all of us at the Santa Fe Motel & Inn are diligently following the Hospitality Association’s recommended sanitization protocols in all guest rooms and common areas.
COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
We have been been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization and the Hospitality Association regarding COVID-19 precautions. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
CLEANING PRODUCTS & PROTOCOLS
Our guest’s wellbeing is our priority.
- As an additional precaution, we try to keep guest rooms unoccupied for 48 hours between guests.
- We are using EPA-approved sanitizers on all surfaces, allowing the solution to sit for the required time. This protocol includes extra time during the housekeeping process to focus on all touchpoints including light switches, fans, shade pulls, faucet handles, and your in-room Alexa Dot.
- Daily housekeeping service will be available upon request only.
Appropriate and visual signage throughout our inn promoting personal hygiene and physical distancing adherences and guests must wear masks in common spaces.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH, SAFETY, HYGIENE & KNOWLEDGE
• Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our team members are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. We even have our Amazon Alexa set up to give us hourly reminders to wash our hands and sanitize.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training our employees on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, all inn employees are also completing ongoing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training. You will most likely see them in action, sanitizing surfaces regularly, offering hand sanitizer, ensuring face masks and temperature check protocols upon check-in, and wearing gloves and face masks when servicing your room.
- Behind the Scene: In the spaces where employees work behind the scenes, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like employee entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and storage spaces.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
City, state, and national safety measures we’re following means that some of our services and amenities may differ from what’s listed online or may be currently operating in a limited capacity. Please call or email us with any questions or to receive the most up-to-date details.